Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Baby Shower

This past weekend my mom and best friend, Kristin, threw me a baby shower. We decided to do a co-ed shower this time around. I was worried the weather was going to ruin our shower out on the patio (the rain in CO has been insane!) but we lucked out. It was the most beautiful day!

Friends and family stopped by and brought us gifts to celebrate our baby girl coming in July. It’s always fun to have an excuse to see all your loved ones. And I also love when my friends get to meet each other and connect!

It’s safe to say that this baby girl of ours is already so loved! We had a blast seeing friends and are overly grateful for everyone taking time out of their weekend to come celebrate with us! Thank you again to all our friends!

My bestie - K.Lo

Pretty sure Ryder thought this party was for him LOL! He had a blasty collecting swords straws.

31 week bump :)

Kiki and Ryder

This kid was not about to pose for pics with us. But his cute loafers made up for it ;) So cute!

So thankful for this hubby of mine. I know I've said it 1,000 times, but we really can't wait to meet our baby girl!          
      

1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is sooooo cute! I'm sure your baby girl will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete