Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Keeping It Cool

I've been loving flow-y dresses lately. I usually gravitate toward fitted clothing when pregnant because I feel like loose things can just make you look bigger! But ... anything to stay cool in the blazing heat! This bump of mine sure is getting big. But I'm starting to realize that it'll be gone soon and I'm going to miss all her kicks and movement in there.

This dress is not maternity and I love that I will be able to wear it again after this big bump of mine is gone. I have a hard time spending money on clothes at this point in pregnancy because I know they won't get a ton of use. So buying things that I will be able to wear for now and again after the baby is here is always a bonus. I've also been loving this bag. It matches everything and when I don't have to take my diaper bag somewhere, I just grab this and go. 





Dress // Same bag, different color here
Shoes are old, similar here // Necklace
        

No comments:

Post a Comment