Saturday, June 27, 2015

Date Night

This outfit is so comfy and easy to wear while chasing around a crazy toddler. I wore this for a date night with Tooth, otherwise I would have had flip flops on! :) These H&M khakis are really stretchy and I love that I can run errands and be busy without getting the "grandma knee" look. HA! 

I also LOVE this new clutch. It also has a chain attached to it, which is so convenient. I love having the option and I also love being hands free (even without a toddler around). My wedges look really high, but still really comfortable because the platform is making them look taller than they actually are. I love platforms for that reason! I also love that my hubby is 6'5", so I can get away with any shoe height. 

Quick thank you to all who have reached out to me about going into the hospital yesterday. My contractions haven't completely gone away, but they are much better! I should probably be taking it easy but I have SO much to do before this baby girl gets here. We have gotten a lot done today and I'm starting to feel a little more prepared for her arrival. Next up: packing hospital bag! 





Clutch // Pants // Basic T
Shoes are old, but similar here
       

No comments:

Post a Comment