Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Queen of Hearts

Hey guys! This dress is from ASOS and it’s so comfy! It’s soft and stretchy and the pattern is so fun. The weather here has been so rainy and cool (considering it's summer) and this long sleeve dress has been perfect. 

I have been getting so hot lately – thanks hormones! UGH! So dresses are a go-to for me lately. Wearing tight leggings or denim just seems to trap in the heat even more. This long sleeve dress wouldn’t be good for a hot summer day, but for these cooler days or a date night, it’s great. 

When I’m pregnant, sometimes wearing jewelry makes me feel claustrophobic. So weird. So keeping my hair off my neck and my jewelry to a minimum helps me stay cool and feeling comfortable. 
35 week bump :)



           

1 comment:

  1. I really love this dress. I hope they still have it in stock.

    ReplyDelete