Friday, June 24, 2016

Checkered Dress + Colored Flip Flops

Happy Friday! I'm loving easy outfits I can throw on. I'm totally crushing on this plaid shirtdress from Denver Street Boutique. My exact dress is sold out (dang it!) but I linked similar ones I am loving below. These dresses are so easy and fun to throw on. I love outfits that require little to no thought! 

I have these flip flops (and this reversible tote!) in two colors. Love both of these items and always reach for them. The flip flops are a bit of a splurge, but so worth it. It's an easy way to feel a bit more dressed up, while still being very comfortable. I wear my nude version of this flip flop allllll the time. 

My monogram necklace, watch and bracelet are all linked below. I have worn these and talked about them before, so you know how much I love these items! This monogram necklace is such a fun gift to give someone for a wedding gift, birthday gift, etc. 






Had a couple people ask me about false lashes I love. I don't wear them regularly, but love the added pop of lashes when going out! Would you guys like for me to write about brands and styles of false lashes I love wearing that won't break the bank?? Would love to know what you guys are interested in. Just let me know and I'll try to answer questions and link items I love! XO

Similar Plaid Shirtdress HERE, HEREHERE + HERE
Tory Burch Flip Flops - Similar HERE
Michael Kors Watch
Stella and Dot Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment