Sunday, June 5, 2016

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day is just around the corner! I always struggle with what to get my hubby for holidays. I can't believe it's only two weeks away and really need to get myself into gear! 

I thought I'd round up some great gifts I came across while looking for Tooth. I don't think he expects anything in particular for Father's Day. But getting daddy something from his little ones is always special and we want him to know how much he is loved!!!

There is a big emphasis on golf here... Golf is Tim's first love. ;) I love putting together little baskets of things that go together. Examples of gift baskets for dad: outfit (shirt, shorts, shoes or hat), golf gear (shirt, hat, personalized tees and posters), summer survival kit (portable speakers, sunglasses, flip flops)... You get the idea. Happy shopping, I hope this helps! XO

Clothes:
Travis Mathew Golf Shorts - Tooth loves this brand!
Travis Mathew Hat
Golf Shirt HERE and HERE
Nixon Watch
Light Grey Sneaker

Golf:
"kick putt daddy" ball marker
I'm a Golf PRO drinking glass
Posters for Man Cave or Garage

Accessories:
Carrera Sunglasses- I love these and we both wear them!
Maui Jim Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses
Liam Gray Bracelet
Nixon Watch
Light Grey Sneaker
OluKai Flip Flops - Tim's FAVORITE
Liam Gray Bracelet
Personalized Rose Gold Cuff Links

Pictures/Crafts:
First Father's Day Picture Frame
I Love My Daddy Picture Frame

Devotional/Bible:

Grooming:
The Art of Shaving Starter Kit

Gadgets:

Coffee Lover:

Looking forward to spoiling our guy with love and gifts. Would love to know what you get your guys for Father's Day!

A few throwback pics of our favorite... He sure does love his kids.
September 2014

January 2016
Ryder is so in love with his daddy. He thinks Tooth is THE COOLEST PERSON EVER. Which is adorable. But also kind of annoying because HIIIII, Ryder. I only made you in my womb. (Eye roll.)

Photos by Kathleen Peachey.
You can read about Kathleen (and see more photos taken by her) HERE.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment