Friday, June 10, 2016

Denver Style Magazine - Blog Contributor - June 2016

Today I am sharing with you my contributor blog post from Denver Style Magazine. You can also view my monthly blog for them HERE. I have so enjoyed writing a monthly Mommy Fashion blog for Denver Style Magazine! I'm having so much fun on this adventure and thank you all so much for the love and support. Love to you all!!! xo

This is an outfit I wore for date night with my hubby. I wouldn't wear a top like this (or chunky earrings) while hanging with my kids. This is reserved for "adults only" nights! Most of the week I am in leggings, t-shirts and flip flops, so when I get the chance to be kid free and get a little dressed up, I'll take it!

How adorable is this peplum top from Denver Street Boutique!? I love the lace, the cute sleeves, the color, everything. It's so feminine and romantic. Perfect for date night! I paired it with a darker tank underneath, but you could always layer with a white tank as well. 

I am loving white jeans lately and this pair from Express is very stretchy and forgiving. So comfortable! I also live in these nude sandals (when I'm not wearing flip flops and pj's - ha!). Love them and they go with everything! I love a casual sandal like this with a heel. The heel makes me feel a bit dressed up, but still casual and not too formal - or uncomfortable! 

I bought this colorful clutch for my best friend last year... And then went back and bought the same one for myself! Ha! Anyone else do this when they're buying gifts for others?! "I'll take two. One for you and one for me!" Patterned clutches/bags are such a fun and easy way to add interest to outfits. I love date night when I can take advantage of not carrying around a huge bag on my shoulder!

Arm candy is a must. Duuuuh. I mix and match this Stella and Dot bracelet with almost everything. This bracelet is a must have for me. I also love these stretchy gold tassel bracelets for layering.  This blue bracelet (shown close-up below) is from Details Boutique in Downtown Littleton. If you haven't been there, you need to go! It's a larger boutique and they carry everything from women's clothes to baby clothes. Wine glasses to greeting cards. And accessories to cowboy boots! It's a darling little boutique you have to check out. 

My turquoise tassel earrings are a few years old, but I linked similar ones below. I love these earrings! I'm really into statement pieces (can you tell??) and I LOVE turquoise. People always ask me about these tassel earrings and multiple friends have borrowed them for special occasions (photo shoots, weddings, etc). I just miiiiight need to get another pair in a different color! I have a jewelry hoarding problem! OOPS. 

I have a handful of go-to dainty gold necklaces I wear on the reg. I linked these three below and never really take them off. I sleep in them, shower in them, etc. They haven't rusted or tarnished at all! I've worn my "Ryder" bar necklace since he was born (he's almost three). And I can't get enough of my simple "B" necklace for Blakely. So simple and cute. 









Similar Peplum Top HERE, HERE and HERE
Adorable Floral Peplum Top
Charcoal Nursing Tank
View my favorite nursing bras HERE
White Jeans HERE and HERE
Nude Sandal HERE, HERE and HERE
Nude Flats HERE and HERE
Pops of Color Clutch HERE, HERE and HERE
Bracelet from BOPS // Stella and Dot Bracelet
Gold Bracelets // Turquoise Earrings - Similar HERE
Kendra Scott Gold Necklace
"B" Necklace - Similar HERE

I often mention my diamonds from Mark's Diamonds. They truly are the best and can make you anything under the sun! I'd love to work with you and create a stunning piece you love. You can contact me or call them and let them know What's Up Buttarcup sent you! :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment