Thursday, July 20, 2017

Neutrals, Ruffles + Statement Necklace

Hey guys! I love this ruffle cold shoulder top. Adds so much interest to another-wise plain top. My exact top is currently sold out. Sad face. But I'm linking tons of similar tops below that are fall and winter friendly. Majorly crushing on this one and it's part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! (PS You can shop my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here.)

Who else has gotten into some trouble with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? The sale is open to the public today! Yahoo. I just keep scrolling through the items and putting things in my cart. #danger I have to keep reminding myself that it really is worth it to get pieces that you know you'll need for fall and winter. The prices will never go this low again! I used to only buy a couple things (or nothing) because it's hard for me to get excited about fall and winter clothing when I am still in the mindset of summer. But then I always ended up kicking myself later when I was going in to buy items I needed (like replacing boots, sweaters, etc) and paying full price! So it really is worth thinking about what items you need so you can get them on sale now! Items sale out fast!!

Anywho, you already know how much I love white denim. Year round! And my love for these ankle strap sandals is still going strong. Ha! My statement necklace here is currently on sale. I really like that it is neutral and not too loud. It's a great piece and so pretty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment