Sunday, July 23, 2017

Lemonade Stand Fun!

Both Ryder and Blakely have birthdays in July, so this month is always really busy for us! I've always been really into throwing huge custom birthday parties for the kids on their birthdays - both of their first birthday parties were huge! But I decided not too take on such a huge project this year since our house is on the market and life seems to be busier than ever. So I chose to take the easy route and throw them a joint birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. And guess what, they loved every second of it!!! 

Since I wasn't going to throw a massive party that I could throw my creative heart into, I wanted to do a fun mini shoot with the kids. I got this adorable lemonade stand from Target (here + here) and the kids were so excited for it! I love these pictures soooo much and seriously just stare at them on my phone at night when the kids are in bed. :) 

I can't believe I have a four and two year old!! What?! I seriously feel like we just brought Ryder home from the hospital yesterday. I just can't believe how fast it all goes. Insert ugly cry here. My sweet little girl was just a newborn. And now she's two, full of spunk and making us laugh everyday. These kids are the light of my life and bring our family so much joy! 

So here are 3,628 pictures of my kiddies and their adorable lemonade stand. Because I couldn't stop myself and just posted them all. ;) 

Ryder was really upset about these cupcakes because they 1. weren't chocolate and 2. were lemon flavored. Blakely didn't seem to mind though. ;) lol
We were trying to get the kids to smile, so we started throwing lemons at them! Ha! They thought that was hilarious.
Photography by Jenna Sparks



PS here is a picture from us at the kids birthday party yesterday. They were so excited and had a ball. (Sidenote: TJ isn't here because his flight home from visiting family was cancelled, which resulted in him missing the party. I shed so many tears over that!!! We will just have to celebrate again once he's home! We missed him so much at the party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment