Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pink Bomber Jacket and Lace Up Heels

Hey guys! We went down to Denver one afternoon (big adventure for this suburb mom!) and OMG the cold. It was so, so cold. And windy! We were not expecting it so we weren't dressed warm enough and holy smokes I was trying so hard to look normal-ish in these pics but I was freezing! lol

Anyway, I recently got these jeans and you can't beat the price! They are stretchy and comfy and everything wonderful. I love that they are a little distressed, but not too much. These lace up heels are a go-to for me. I can't get enough of them. 

I am just wearing a basic black tee under this adorable pink bomber jacket. This jacket is so darling! I love bombers but haven't gotten one until recently because I really don't like the big puffy ones. Not my thing. So this light, soft bomber was perfect! 

I've already mentioned this personalized rose gold necklace. But I love it so much! It's a great gift idea for the women in your life this Christmas (new moms, sisters, mom, mother-in-law, etc). I have my kiddies initials engraved on it and it makes me oh, so happy! Also, this stack of bracelets is a must! I always get asked about it and I love that it's already put together for me so I don't have to spend time standing in my closet wondering what random combo goes together. I have a major crush on this stack and wear them almost every day. 

There are way too many pics here but we kept finding fun walls! :) Side note: I can't explain how much happiness a little red cup from Starbucks full of hot chocolate brings me. It's the little things, right? 

 
And another wall...
And another... ;)
Click arrows on either side to scroll through! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment