Monday, December 5, 2016

A Little Holiday Elegance - Denver Style Magazine

Hey guys! It's December which means faux fur everything! This vest is from Denver Street Boutique and I can't get enough of it. This vest is easy to dress up or down and definitely adds a layer of interest and elegance to any outfit. This faux fur vest with a beautiful dress for a holiday party/New Years Eve? Yes, please! (Loving this dress so much. And this one!) 

My gold clutch is also from Denver Street Boutique. I love this pop of gold. Again this just adds a sleek style to spice up an otherwise casual outfit. I got this clutch from DSB's truck last year and always gravitate towards it when I'm getting dressed up for a special occasion or going to holiday parties! 

My thin gray sweater is from Fabrik and I love it. Seriously can't get enough of it! I wear this top when I'm in leggings with my kids all day and have also worn it tucked in with a skirt. I love having basic tops in my closet that make sense dressed down and/or dressed up. This three layered white and gold necklace is from Evereve in Aspen Grove. I love everything in that place! Evereve is my jam. They take very reasonable and comfortable pieces and make them look put together and beautiful for everyday. 

These jeans are a recent purchase from Nordstrom. You can't beat the price point and they are very comfortable. Which is a must for me! I love the dark wash with a little distressed detailing. These Halogen heels are a few years old but will link similar styles below. I love this fun pop of color in the heel and the gold studded detail here just adds more elegance and style to complete the look.

My cute coffee tumbler is from Francesas. I love fun and graphic tumblers! They are so fun and great gift ideas for the person who has everything! Because everyone could use a fun tumbler in their life. I will link all my stacked bracelets below. These are all go-to pieces for me. The silver and blue bracelet is from Details Boutique in Downtown Littleton. (When you purchase items made by Bops you are supporting women entrepreneurs across the globe.)   
Wrap Bracelet // Spike Bracelets HERE + HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment