Monday, December 19, 2016

Casual Daytime Outfit

Hey guys! How are you all holding up with the holiday craze? I can't believe it's Christmas week! I better get my butt in gear and start wrapping presents. It always takes longer than I think and love having it all done a couple days before Christmas so I'm not up until 4am wrapping on Christmas Eve! Gah. 

This outfit is super casual for running errands and I love each piece so much! This bag is my current favorite! I'm obsessed. It can be worn as shown here or you can switch the strap and wear it cross body. My jacket is a comfortable version of a warm jacket and I love that it's a mix of sweater/jacket. 

I know I've mentioned these booties before and I love them so much I asked Santa for them in black, too! :) These sunnies are a knock off for $12 and I love them. I'll link both below. I also love a fun pop of color on the lips. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week with family and friends celebrating our Savior! Stay safe and warm! xo

Yes, I know I have lipstick on my teeth. Insert crying emoji. My Instagram husband dropped the ball here. LOL jk jk

No comments:

Post a Comment