Monday, September 10, 2018

Pop of Color + Leopard

So it's been a minute since I've blogged! For the most part, I took the summer off so I could hang with the kids and get some home renovation done. Our home is starting to come together and I'm excited to take a break from home renovation... it's exhausting!!

This green sweater is the prettiest color! And dang it, this exact color is currently sold out (insert crying face) but I also bought the cream color, which is still available, and it's so pretty. I will also link other green sweater options below! You can't see it, because it's tucked under my sweater, but my new everyday stackable necklace is this initial necklace. I got the kids initials and I love how dainty it is. I like to stack it with this and this.

This denim is so comfy and I love the wash. And have I raved about these leopard flats enough yet? :) They're so pretty. And I'm alllll about very easy and comfortable ways to dress up an outfit. This Gucci bag also makes all my outfits feel dressier and more put together. I am sooo in love with this bag. The chain is so pretty and I love that I can wear it two ways (because the strap moves). It's definitely a splurge, but so worth it! I saved up for this beauty and loooove it. The prettiest color.

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment