Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Snowy Spring Style

Hey guys! This snowy weather is having me bust out all my winter clothes again! Typical Colorado! A lot of my outfit is no longer available because it's from a different season. So I linked similar items in fun colors for spring and summer below. 

I am always a fan of easy and comfortable outfits. If you take off the shoes and accessories, it's just plain leggings and a plain, loose T. My kinda outfit! This T is from Fabrik and it's SOO soft. Fabrik is one of my fav boutiques to shop because it's a larger store and has the cutest stuff at a great price point. 

And Blakers is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. Love these leopard moccs from Freshly Picked. Her binky clip is from Lou Lou Lollipop Finery and they have the cutest teething jewelry and toys for both genders!





I just LOVE when she smiles so big her nose gets scrunched up. :)

My exact sweater is sold out, similar one here from Fabrik
Similar scarf here + love this for spring/summer
RM cross body + love this
            

No comments:

Post a Comment