Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Cranberry Meatballs

Good morning! I got so much feedback asking about my *super* simple recipes. I will be saving them on my stories on the gram, but thought it may be easier if I posted them to blog for easier access for you guys? Let me know which is easiest for you.

I have never been a big fan of cooking. I honestly wish I didn't feel that way, but it's just not my thing. I mean, I love to EAT! Haha. But if a recipe has more than about five ingredients (or too many ingredients that are foreign to me) I'm out! Ha. It just stresses me out and I can't tell you how many times I have planned family meals and then backed out (after a lot of time and money spent on groceries) because it's legit stressing me out.

So I have made it a priority to find very simple meals for my family that I can throw together in a hurry. My requirements are 1. easy and 2. kid-friendly. That's it! And the less time I have to spend "prepping" the meal, the better.

This cranberry meatball recipe is so easy and delicious! It's seriously a hit! I pair it with sweet potato fries or mashed potatoes. But last night I paired it with roasted veggies (I'm seriously just learning how to cook veggies - so embarrassing ha).

I just chopped up two potatoes with baby carrots - some olive oil with lemon pepper and garlic salt and POOF - the kids ate up them veggies! #winning

What you need for Cranberry Meatballs:
And of course, the Crockpot.
(I have these linked so you can see the exact ingredients I purchased. Because if you're anything like me, I get easily confused with recipes and need to know exactly what to buy - haha.)

Directions:
Stir together chili sauce and cranberry sauce. Pour over meatballs.
Cook on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours. Enjoy!

I hope this is helpful! And makes dinner time easier and yummier for you and your family.
Let me know if you try it and tag me on insta! @whatsup_buttarcup
Hope your family loves this simple meal as much as mine. Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment