Friday, September 30, 2016

Dress Up + Dress Down

Yay, it's Friday! I wore this outfit for a casual date night with Tooth. I love tops that you can wear with jeans and heels and then also rock them on super casual days. I've also worn this "fancy" baseball tee with leggings and flip flops while chasing my kids at the park. It's super comfortable and lightweight. In this phase of life, I really need tops that can be worn dressed up and down. This button up baseball tee is a bit older (from Express) but I am linking tons of other tops below that I'm totally digging. They can all be worn dressed up or down!

I got a lot of use out of these wedges! They also come in a beautiful nude color (I've always wanted them in that color, too). These 7 jeans are super stretchy and forgiving. HALLELUJAH for that! #amiright

I know I've already mentioned this cross body bag in previous posts, so you know how much I love it! Same for this Nixon watch. Everything is linked below. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! xo

Click on images below to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment