Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Denver Style Magazine: Fall Fashion

Hey guys! If you're new here, I'm Stef. Hiiiii and thanks for stopping by. I write a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on family and fashion. I appreciate you stopping by and love hearing from you guys about what you want to see more of, what you like, etc. So please feel free to reach out! :)

This adorable and comfortable top is from Inspyre Boutique. They have multiple locations but was sooo excited when they opened a new location in Littleton (at Southwest Plaza Mall). Have you guys been there since all the renovations were done? It's so pretty! The food court is so cool. I love this boutique and have a hard time walking out empty handed! I also love that the price points aren't insane. I know I'll be wearing this top over and over again this fall and winter. I love! I also always, always layer a tank underneath my tops.

These skinny distressed jeans are from Old Navy and so stretchy. Which is pretty much mandatory these days. I got these adorable booties from FreeBird Steve Madden in Cherry Creek Mall. They are so comfortable and I'm obsessed. Shopping there is awesome because they never make me feel rushed or guilty when I'm trying on my 20th pair. Ha! The employees there are so sweet and helpful. They also have a location in Park Meadows Mall. This place is dangerous for me in the fall and winter months because... BOOOOOOOOTS. I love boots. Short ones. Tall ones. Black boots. Beige boots. Gah. 

These blue stacked bracelets are old and were purchased for my honeymoon. I wore them in Bora Bora and every time I wear them I think of sippin on delicious cocktails while chillin in our over water bungaloo! Ahhh. I will link similar styles below. 

I know I've mentioned this diaper bag before but it's my absolute fav for everyday. It's adorable and you can fit so much stuff in there!! The pockets are convenient and I really dig the option of wearing it backpack style or cross body. Even my hubby is happy to wear this one.

Mug is from Denver Street Boutique. Made by Aspen Lane. So cute. I think I've had this tumbler for a year now. That's gotta be a record for me! I guess the threats I've given to my family about NOT LOSING MY SHIT while loading/unloading the dishwasher has paid off.

 
You guys. I'm so talented. Try really hard not to be jealous of my amazing flexibility and skill here. Bhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment