Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chilly Weather Wears

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day! :) Is it just me, or does Valentines Day and the chilly weather make you want to cuddle up into a cozy ball too? This sweater dress is so comfortable and exactly what I want to wear on cozy, cool days. I paired it with leggings here, but as the weather gets a little warmer I will also just wear it with just flats.

This sweater (from Pinks Boutique) is warm and thick and goes perfectly with a hot chocolate and a fuzzy blanket by the fire! I love throwing this on when I want to be really casual and comfortable but still look cute. And these leggings from Shop Blume go up higher than most and kinda help tuck it all in! LOL Every mom needs leggings like that, right?!

My hubby got me these wedge Sorel boots for Christmas and I just love them! They truly are sooo comfortable! I was a little worried about wearing a wedge while carrying around a baby, but I feel very stable and secure walking in these. Seriously, so comfortable. And cute! I always pair them with leggings and tuck the leggings inside to keep my legs warm (sometimes feeling the cool air on my legs in winter months drives me nuts! I just want to be covered and warm!).

I love these tassel earrings. I wanted them for so long and finally pulled the trigger on these beauties. I love when I get to wear fun earrings and big necklaces on date night (I can't wear them with Blakely right now, she'll pull them right out of my ears!). These shades were a steal at Express! I love when they have major deals on their accessories. I never feel guilty getting things I don't really need when they are on major clearance. I got these and another pair for $5! BONUS.

This clutch is a go-to for date night. I love this gold color but Denver Street Boutique has many colors and patterns in this same clutch and I always stand there staring for a good 10 minutes before I can decide which one I want. HA! I just love all colors and... well, everything! LOL But this gold clutch is one I always reach for.

Hope you guys are having a great day! And let's hope the cold weather won't last too much longer. I can't wait to feel spring in the air.





Sweater Dress from Pinks // Sorel Wedge Boot
Leggings from Shop Blume // Sunglasses
Gold Clutch from Denver Street Boutique - Similar here
Similar Tassel Earrings here (LOVE these!)
            

No comments:

Post a Comment