Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Snake Skin Dress + Blakely Gray

Ok, sorry if a few of my future posts look a little "holiday" inspired. They were. I'm a little behind in posting, oops. But this girl! UGH. I just want to swish those cheeks! Stone face. I love it. Sometimes she even "scowls" and I kinda love that, too. LOL This dress is so easy to throw on for work, church, a night out, etc. So cute. I've also paired it with leggings and Uggs for a more casual look and I loved that as well. 

I love this little clutch! It's a cheapo I snagged from TJ Maxx a few years ago, but I'll link similar ones. Blakely's outfit is something I have mixed and matched from Carters. The leggings have a little sparkle in them which is freaking adorable. And these moccs. I have a mocc addiction. And bow addiction. Oops. :-)))))


OMG THOSE CHEEKS!!!!!!!!


I can't take it! I squish her all day long. I promise she loves me. ;-)



This little squishy love bug. Just the cutest!

My exact dress from Denver Street Boutique is sold out. But this one is similar and I love!
Black heel // Similar sequin clutch: onetwothree.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment