Monday, January 11, 2016

Cowl Neck + Leopard

Hey guys! I've gotten a lot of questions about this pom pom beanie I was wearing in a picture I posted. I love this beanie and actually went back and got it in another color! LOL Who doesn't love a good beanie this time of year? Especially in CO.

I also love this comfy shirt and the cowl neck is awesome. I think I've mentioned before that I love this because it feels a bit like wearing a scarf but without it being heavy and overwhelming. Sometimes scarves are just too much! LOL And these jeans are so stretchy and I love them. They are old and I have definitely gotten a lot of use out of them! Everyone (especially moms!) needs a good pair of jeans that are forgiving.

And these booties. I just love them! They are a very comfortable height and I love the cut of them. I will also link the lip color I am wearing below. Hope you guys enjoyed the holidays and spending time with family and friends! :) Love to all! 



Color block pom pom hat // 7 denim
Leopard clutch // Cowl neck pullover
Ankle bootie // Tassel bracelet
All diamonds: Hadley's House of Diamonds
(Contact me to set up an appointment and we can create your dream jewelry together!)
            

No comments:

Post a Comment