Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cowl neck + POPS of color

Hey guys! I love this outfit so much! The pop of turquoise, gold, maroon... heaven. So much of what I'm wearing is from local boutiques. I told you I love these comfy jeans! Can't get enough of them. Seriously everything about this outfit is easy and comfortable but you can always trade the heels for flats and switch out the clutch for a diaper bag if you're headed out with the kiddos. 

This cowl neck sweater is so comfortable and thin. I tend to be HOT when I'm nursing and have a hard time wearing thick sweaters because I can't cool down. So I'm loving that this is thin and cooler for me to wear in winter months. Hope you guys are having a great week so far!





T strap heels // Similar cowl neck sweater // More cowl neck sweaters here
Tomboy distressed denim - on sale!
Benny J Bracelet - similar // Loving this stack!
Similar clutch from Denver Street Boutique here and here
            

No comments:

Post a Comment