Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Vest + Jeggings

This camel vest is amazing! I am so picky about vests because I don’t want anything too bulky or stiff. This vest is so comfortable and doesn’t make me feel huge like some puffy vests can do. I am also loving the camel color because it will go with everything! I paired the vest with this long sleeve T. I love that this shirt is longer in the back and covers enough of your bum if you want to wear it with leggings. Layers are a no brainer in the fall and winter. Layers make outfits more interesting and it’s easy to make the same outfit look different by just adding different layers. Go to layers: vests, scarfs, jewelry, bags, jackets, etc. I love monograms and have gotten so many compliments on this necklace from Bauble Bar.

These jeggings! SO comfortable! I’ve worn them rolled up at the bottom or tucked into my booties. They are so comfortable and perfect for mommies who are bending, running after toddlers and moving a lot. I love that they have pockets so they look like real pants but really they are just as comfortable as yoga pants! I’ve also been living in these fringe booties. They are comfortable and a realistic height for running around all day with kids and running errands.

Hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather as much as I am!





Monogram necklace from Bauble Bar // Booties similar here and here
Vest and T from Denver Street Boutique // Jeggings from Shop Blume
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment