Friday, May 27, 2016

Workout Gear Wish List

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite workout items! Some I have and love, others are on my wish list! I don't know about you guys, but getting new workout clothes (that fit appropriately post-baby) is a must. And a huge motivator to get my booty moving. A lot of sales going on right now, so get it while you can! Is it just me or is online shopping way less stressful?! I love comparing items and prices from multiple stores at a time and filling up my cart. HA! It's the little things in life, right? ;)

Also, this is my first post where I am posting links to items I like without showing them in photos (of me wearing them). Let me know if you like that or not? Or if it's too confusing, overwhelming or annoying to have to click on the link to see what I'm even talking about. Hopefully it's helpful even though you can't see the exact item until you click on the links.

Happy online shopping, friends!

Tops:
Must-Have T - love pain T's to go with my many different patterns of pants

Bottoms:
Strip Capri - so cute!
Swagger Skort - love for tennis + golf
Harem Capris - love!

Jackets:
I love having light jackets to throw on, even in the summer!

Shoes:
Flip flops - If you're anything like me, you can't WAIT to take off your shoes after working out! I always have flip flops waiting for me post workout. FREEEEDOM to my feet. ;)

Romper:
"Anywhere" Romper - love this! Have a similar one in black and I think I'll be living in it this summer.

Accessories:
Headband - I can't get enough! Have an entire drawer full of headbands!
JammyPack - Yes, please!!
Tote - So cute. 
            

No comments:

Post a Comment