Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Black Distressed Denim

Is this Colorado weather confusing anyone else?! I keep busting out my Uggs and I am soooo over it. COME OOOOON, summer!! This outfit is perfect for the transition between seasons. This sweater is lightweight and I don't feel overly warm in it (which I like!). I'm loving these distressed black jeans and they are sooo stretchy. Every mom needs her jeans to be stretchy! I'm sure I'll continue wearing these throughout summer with flip flops and tank tops on cooler summer days/nights. 

I love these wedges and I want to get them in nude, too! They are so comfortable and cuuuute. I love when I get to bust out my LV bag. I usually don't take it unless I just have one kid (or zero!) with me because I just prefer to have my giant diaper bag with everything I may need in it. Tooth got me this bag for my birthday a couple years ago and I love it in the summer time! Shockingly, I haven't had any issues with it getting really dirty (which I was really worried about. Especially with babies!) 

You guys know I love my accessories! :) This necklace is old, but I'll link similar ones I'm loving below. Mixing up my arm candy is one of my favorites and I'll also link beaded bracelet's I'm digging. These Ray-Bans have gotten a TON of use. I actually have them in two colors (green and hot pink) and love them both! They are so light on my face and I think aviators are flattering on all face shapes! I kinda have an obsession with aviators!! 

As always, you can "momiform" this by taking off the big necklace, switching wedges out for flip flops or converse and throwing your hair up! Outfits that are easy to switch into mom-mode are a must for me.







Black denim here - similar here
Black wedges - similar here and here
LV speedy bag - similar here and here
Similar sweater here and here
Similar statement necklace here, here and here
Similar stacked bracelets herehere and here
            

No comments:

Post a Comment