Thursday, March 10, 2016

Comfy + Casual

I am getting so excited for spring weather! The idea of going to the park and playing outside with the kids makes me so happy. We went to the park today and Ryder had a blast running around in the fresh air. This outfit I'm in is perfect for a casual day playing with kids. Leggings are a must have for moms! I love being dressed in really comfortable and casual outfits when I know I'm going to be out and about with the kids all day long. I need stretchy, forgiving clothes so I can chase Ryder and get on the floor and play with Blakely (and kiss those amazing chubby cheeks off!!).

I love this jacket because I feel like I can dress it up or wear it with really casual clothes and it isn't too thick or hot. Perfect for this in-between weather! And converse. You just can't go wrong. I want them in every color! Ha!

The diaper bag is amazing, you guys! You can wear it as a backpack or over the shoulder/cross body. It's adorable and I love the pockets on the exterior and interior. They have multiple colors to choose from and I want another so badly. It's the perfect size! I can pack SO MUCH in this bag. The best. And so, so cute.

I know I've talked about how much I love Benny J Designs jewelry in the past. And my love continues! I mix and match different stacks I have and love this added little pop of color to any outfit. Another fun color pop are my Ray Ban sunglasses. I have this same style in two colors and they are classic! I reach for them all the time and love that they feel light on my face.










Oh my goodness!!! 

He was a tad distracted by the playground!

Oh, this boy. He just makes me so happy. That smile!!! There aren't enough heart eyes in the world.

Love that this shirt is long in the back. I hate wearing shirts that feel too short in the back!
Hope you guys are having a great week! :)

Jacket from Denver Street Boutique here and here
            

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures you have taken! You can also bring diaper bags from the luli bebe store. These bags are comfortable and gives you stylish looks. You can also take a look at their tote bag, travel bag and other snack bag. All the bags are designed for Mom's BY moms.

    ReplyDelete