Sunday, September 27, 2015

Adventures in Tiny Town

A couple weekends ago we went up to Tiny Town and had so much fun! I went a few times when I was a kid but I don't remember it because I was so little. Both Ryder and TJ had a blast! The weather was beautiful and it was so cute watching Ryder run around exploring. I know I've said it before but TJ truly is the best big brother and is always watching after Ryder man and making sure he's ok. Watching the two of them play and laugh together just makes me all :) :) :) :) :) 



He will NOT look at the camera. I miss the days where we could make funny noises and use a squeaky toy to get his attention and make him smile. I am in love with his amazing blue eyes but I can never capture them because he refuses to look at the camera! Grr...




Oh my heart! Those cheeks! Those rolls! EVERYTHING <3
6 week old little baby girl.

I wasn't a big fan of my Moby wrap with Ryder. But I've been using it a ton with Blakely and have really enjoyed it. Huge bonus: I can nurse her while wearing it and still chase after Ryder!

Ryder loved the train ride and kept saying "cool!". :)

Still can't believe we're a family of FIVE!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment