Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lace Dress for Fall + My Mini Man

Hey guys! I feel like I've been MIA lately because I've been so sick. I'll spare you all the nasty details, but I ended up in the hospital three times over the last week. I was put on medication for the original issue and then had major issues and side effects to the medication. Long story short, it's been a rough week over here. Thankfully, my dad and his wife, Debra, happened to be in town and were SO helpful to us during this time. I am so over feeling under the weather and can't wait to feel back to myself. I missed my kids SO, so much during the past week because I haven't had the energy to play with them and be around them as much as normal. 

I am so grateful to Tim for taking time off work, rescheduling meetings, etc to help take care of me and the kids. In addition to family helping us out, we had multiple friends offer help and support (whether it was a meal delivered for the family, watching our kids while I was in the hospital, dropping off food, flowers, etc. Every act of love from our friends was much appreciated! It truly takes a village and I was overwhelmed with all the many wonderful people we have in our life to support us in so many ways. (Insert tear.) Thank you all for the prayers! We are still playing catch up from this as I continue to heal. 

Anywho, I just wanted to get these dress deets up because I love this look for fall! Somehow I managed to kick my shoes off right from the start. Ha. But this dress is so cute with sandals on warmer days or little booties for cooler fall days. 

I love pieces that make me feel put together where I also feel covered and capable of moving around a lot with kiddos. This dress isn't too, has sleeves and I love the high neckline. Whenever my shirts are lower I feel like my kids are tugging on it while I carry them and stretching it out (and sometimes showing a little more than anyone planned on seeing - oops). 

I linked this dress and other similar styles below (as well as Ryder's outfit). Happy Friday, friends! xo

I just love him. That serious face. GAH. Don't grow up!!
Blowing kissies! He's gotten in the habit of taking my hand at night right before bed and kissing it. It melts me!!
(Use arrows on either side to scroll through images to shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment