Sunday, September 25, 2016

Currently Craving - Shoessss

Hola! Linking some of my new shoes + boots for fall as well as some other accessories. If I don't currently have the items on this list, they are on my wishlist! :) I'm getting so excited for fall weather. I've already busted out my new fall scent candles. Yum! THIS is my current fav. 

I don't know why it's taken me so long to get on board with flats/comfier shoes? But I always kick myself because my options in cooler months have been heels, dressier boots and uggs. Leaving me with little options when I want to be really comfortable but also not look super casual. 

I decided it was time to up my "flat" game. Being a mom means I need comfortable shoes! So I've linked all these wonderful options below:

1. The studded flats below are my absolute favorite for dressing up with the kiddies! SO cute. These will be a great option when going to a more formal event where I still want to be comfortable, church, etc. They come in many colors and I'm totally loving them!

2. These are Uggs and so comfortable. I love the heel! I know I'll be able to throw these on with anything to make myself feel more put together on casual/busy days. Leggings and boots?! Yes, please!

3. The navy flats below are designed by Ellen Degeneres! They are very casual loafers, but the pointy toe makes it a definite step up from Toms in the "dressy" category. I love these so much. Very flattering.

4. This fun burgundy color will add a little pop to any outfit. I can't WAIT to wear these beauties. I love that they are a little taller (on ankle) so I can wear short socks with them. Sometimes in the winter I end up gravitating toward my super casual and comfy Uggs just because I can't stand the thought of taking off my cozy socks when it's freezing outside!

5. These booties are so beautiful, guys. A must have for any wardrobe! The color will match everything and the heel isn't too high. These look so cute with dresses, skinny jeans, leggings and more. I know I will get a lot of use out of these this fall and winter.

6. This shoe. I love. So comfy and casual. Goes with everything. I prefer this look when wearing casual flats. They come in many colors and I love them all! These are great shoes to have when you're chasing kids at the park and running around. Love. 

7. I was a little hesitant to get these. But once I did, I fell in love. I also got Blakers a matching pair (view those HERE) and OMG. I die. I love twinning with her!! These are super casual and fun. Seriously wear these allll the time. Leggings, skinny jeans, shorts, casual dresses, etc. I love them. Huge trend right now. Just jump on the band wagon!

8. Ok, so not all of these items are shoes, obvi. But I wanted to mention this Nixon watch again because I loooove it. I get compliments on it every time I wear it and it feel so different from my go-to classic Michael Kors Watch (HERE). It's light and cute and goes with everything. For reals. 

9. Totally crushing on this ring!!!!! GAH. I'm planning to ask Santa for this. I love, love. This comes in many, many color options! :)

10. This bag is so classy! This color is a great neutral and looks much more expensive than it is. It's still pricey, but this is a bag you could use over and over again! It's seriously so pretty. I think adding a nice looking bag to any outfit totally steps up your game! Having a nice bag (or two or ten) is a must! This is where I tend to do the most of my splurging, on nice bags. Because they can last forever and again, truly helps up your outfit!

You can shop all of these items underneath image! Happy shoe shopping, friends! xo

(Click on arrows to scroll through, then click on image to be sent directly to site to view and purchase item/s!)

No comments:

Post a Comment