Monday, September 26, 2016

Cozy Flannel Top for Fall

Hey guys! I am loving oversized, cozy flannels for fall! So comfortable and who doesn't love getting snuggled up for the day in a big, loose top?! I got this adorable flannel boyfriend top while shopping with Tooth in New York. You can find exact top HERE, but I will link similar ones at different price points below. One of my friends who used to live in New York recommended this boutique (& Other Stories) and I fell in love the second I walked in. This was the only boutique I shopped at for myself while there!

These 7 Jeans are so comfortable and forgiving. I love the dark wash and always reach for these on days I need a little more room to move. The bag is a go-to for me these days. This is a much cheaper version of a high-end bag. I love the color and can fit so much stuff in it! I used this bag and wore these birks a ton on our trip in New York. We did lots and lots of walking and my feet were so comfortable!

Ryder's big grin a couple pictures down just kills me! :) I will also link his outfit below! Hope you're all having a wonderful fall Monday. xo

I just loooove this little dude. I can't believe how old he seems lately. He's so funny!
Shop the post here by clicking arrows on either side to scroll through. Then click on the image to be taken to site to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment