Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Instagram Roundup!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday so far! I am rounding up some of my recent Instagram posts here and relinking the items or blogs so you can shop them. I'm so so excited for fall. As the kids are getting a bit older, I'm so excited to create memories and traditions. What are things you guys recommend doing with little ones. We always try to hit up the pumpkin patch, but what else is there to do with little ones that is super fun? I may attempt to make caramel apples again... Tried that a few years ago and it didn't end well. ;) Would love your recommendations! Craving some beautiful yellow trees. Best spots?!

Shop my new favorites from Sephora!

Shop this entire look HERE.

You can read all about false lashes HERE.

Shop this dress HERE.

You can shop my bedroom HERE.

View this entire outfit post HERE. Loving these shoes so much!

Shop this list of things I'm currently craving HERE. Loving allllll the shoes! :)

You can read about our family photo shoot with Kathleen Peachey HERE.
I also gave ten tips to a smooth photo shoot!

Happy online shopping, friends! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment