Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall + Winter Staples

Hola! Today I am wearing one of my favorite tops for fall and winter! I bought it in five colors!! This is such an easy top to throw on when super casual hanging with the kids, but you can also dress it up a bit like I did here for date night.

I absolutely love these tassel earrings and get compliments on them every time they're worn! My jeans are from Pinks Boutique in Bonnie Brae but I linked similar looks below. My booties are old and no longer available but I also linked similar fringe booties below. 

I know I've said it before, but this Michael Kors watch is my favorite gold watch! I love that it's so big and makes a statement. I almost always pair it with other bracelets and think investing in a classic watch like this is a must. 

This double braid look is a go-to for me when I don't have time to dry and/or curl my hair. I've been asked to make a tutorial on this look. What other things would you guys like tutorials about?? :) I'm really uncomfortable on camera, but I'm gonna give it a shot! Speaking of shots, I may need to throw back a couple before I shoot and post videos! ;) lol jk (kinda)

Click on images below to shop the item:

No comments:

Post a Comment