Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Chic - Denver Style Magazine

I'm so in love with this beautiful lace top from & Other Stories. (I got it when I was in New York with my hubby celebrating our 5th anniversary this past fall.) This exact top is not available online, but I am linking tops of other lace tops that I'm loving. Lace is such a wonderful little detail. You can never go wrong with adding a little lace to your outfit! So chic. 

This scarf is from Denver Street Boutique. (Similar scarf here.) I love oversized scarfs in the cold months and this pop of red is so fun. I may or may not accidentally collect scarfs! This leopard clutch is a favorite of mine. Who doesn't love a little leopard added into any outfit? I reach for this clutch all the time!

These heels are life! I found these Sole Society heels (which are a very close copy to the Valentino heel) a month or two ago and can't get enough of them. They are the perfect height and so beautiful! I've also been living in these black jeans from Top Shop. They are stretchy and so comfortable. I love the slight distressed detail, but it isn't over the top. 

These beaded bracelets are from Benny J Designs. I love adding these (I have them in almost every color!) next to my watch or other bracelets for a layered look. Also, I seem to gravitate toward a dark nail color (this color is OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark') in winter months! Mixing up my nail color is one of my favorite things to do - it's so easy. The midi rings I am wearing here are my favorite! They are from a local shop Prickly Hearts. They are adjustable and can fit on any size finger, which is great. 

And of course I have to give a shout out to Mark's Diamonds in Cherry Creek. My husband designed my engagement ring with Mark and Nataliya and since has designed three other pieces with them for special occasions! You guys, they are the best!! Their shop is gorgeous and you can create anything you want. No matter how big or small your budget is, you can create custom pieces with them that you will love forever. If creating custom jewelry isn't your thing, they have a beautiful selection of jewels in their store for you to try on and buy.   

Wishing you all the best in 2017! Looking forward to sharing more fashion with you guys this year. xo

(Click on arrows to scroll through items.)

No comments:

Post a Comment