Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Favorite Bag + Off The Shoulder Sweater

Hey guys! It was brought to my attention that this blog was never posted. Sorry about that! Here it is from last week...

There is a chill in the air and we are looking forward to some snow over here! Until then, I'm gonna hang in these adorable ripped up jeans (love these!) and cozy off the shoulder sweater. I love these studded flats. Such an easy and comfortable way to dress up your outfit a tad while still being able to chase after your kids! 

I know I've mentioned it before, but I am so in love with this bag! I think splurging on handbags is worth it because it takes every outfit to the next level and is used over and over again! This bag is a close copy of a Chanel bag I've loved for years. I also love that this bag can switch to a cross body! 

Still getting used to seeing myself with dark hair! I've gone dark before but didn't feel like myself. I like it a lot more this time around! I went dark for the time being to give my hair a break from the blonde and the damage that comes along with bleaching, etc. My hair is feeling softer and hopefully growing! (Still lots of damage and short hairs growing back out from pregnancy and post pregnancy.) I do prefer myself as a blonde, but embracing the change for now. 

Much love to you all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment