Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Colorado Winter Style + Snow Storm

We got a little snow storm here in Denver last week and the kids and I loved it! I never used to like the snow growing up. It does come with it's challenges! But it's so beautiful and I have a new found love and appreciation for the blizzards we get. This layered and super cozy outfit is so easy to throw together! I require being comfortable while freezing and out and about in cold weather. When there is a ton of snow on the ground I prefer snow boots that are water proof, but otherwise my Uggs are what I always reach for. 

I've been loving floppy hats this fall and winter and recently picked up a couple new colors at Target for a steal of a deal! Loving this green one seen here. This green is a great neutral and goes with everything. I also added a dressier necklace with this outfit to spice it up a bit. Sometimes having something on that feels a bit nicer makes me feel more put together. That and I love mix matching really casual pieces with dressier pieces!

I have two sweaters layered here because this camo sweater is thinner - and has the cutest back! And these leggings are my go-to! I wear them almost every single day. Oops. They are a must and so reasonably priced for quality leggings! I will link everything below. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment