Friday, January 6, 2017

Layers + Snow

Hey guys! I can't believe it's already 2017. I hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Year! We got some snow this week and I'm loving it! TJ even had a snow day so we stayed home and watched movies and ate chili all day long. Heaven. Amiright?! 

I love major layered looks for the winter. This olive coat is on sale and it's so cute!! I'm also loving this top from Mindy Mae's Market. My snow boots are from Target a couple years ago (similar here) and I always gravitate to these when the snow is deep or if the snow is muddy and gross (because I don't want to ruin my Uggs or other boots). These boots are a close copy of these Sorel boots, which I love! 

I will link everything below! Wishing you all a fab weekend. xo

When you get realllllly hungry mid-shoot. ;)
Happy FriYAY!
(Click the arrows to scroll through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment