Monday, February 5, 2018

Pink Sweater + Double Dutch Braid

This pink sweater from Express is my current favorite. It's so soft and I love the color. I got it a little oversized because I wanted to be able to wear it with leggings. And also, I just love oversized sweaters! The weather in CO has been warm this winter (and dry!) so I busted out these sandals (currently on clearance) and it gave me so much excitement about spring.

My Rebecca Minkoff bag is older, but this one is almost identical. I have worn this thing soooo much! I love the gray because it goes with everything and it's a great size.

Braids are such an easy way to get your hair out of your face on busy days. And a nice change from my go-to messy bun! It is so easy to do and always adds an element of interest and fun. I've been braiding Blakely's hair lately and it might be my favorite thing. It gives me flash back to my mom doing my hair and begging me to sit still. ;) She wakes up and asks mom, can I pwease have a Elsa braid. Best. Thing. Ever.

They kids have recently learned that daddy and I are married (haha - so cute) and Ryder is always very worried about it. Asking but you're still my dad, right??!?! It's so cute. Blakely likes to hear about when she was a "pink baby" and grew in my tummy. I told her I cried when I found out she was a girl and she loooves telling that story. #meltme

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment