Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bright Sweater + Fringe Booties

I love big, baggy sweaters and sweatshirts and sweaters. (Who doesn't?!) But sometimes I worry they just make me look bigger than a house. Most days I don't care. #momlife But when I'm trying to get somewhat dressed up and presentable, I prefer to look normal sized. Ha. This funnel neck sweater is so comfy! I love that it's a bit shorter so you still see your body and shape. You can even tuck it in, creating a smaller waist.

I think it helps to wear bigger sweaters with tight bottoms (skinny jeans or leggings). If I wear a sweater like this (or bigger) with boyfriend cut jeans it just doesn't do my 5'3" self any favors! 

I gravitate toward dark denim (and distressed denim, too). These fringe booties are a few years old, but linking similar ones below. I love that these add a little bit more interest to my outfit. They really are so cute! These open toe booties and brighter colors are getting me so excited for spring! I am so excited for spring and summer in our new home. I know the kids are going to have a blast playing outside all day long and walking up to the pool. (Well, ok. Maybe I'll drive us. Ha!) It's going to be so much fun!!

Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment