Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Current Favorites!!

Hey guys! I thought I would make a blog talking about my favorite items right now! These are the items I get the most use out of and highly recommend. Seriously, I wear these pieces over and over and over again. Some I've had for a long time and they are still my go-to pieces. A mix of dress-up and dress-down. I was writing little comments next to each item about why I love it, but it was too much because I legit love every piece linked here. :) So I deleted my commentary - ha. Just know I'm super excited and totally dig it alllllll.

To shop, click on the words highlighted in pink below each image.
Enjoy shopping my favorites!

Graphic Tee from Fish Food Tees - love this shop!

Disc Necklace // Black Heel - I also have in nude!


Fav AOS Denim - I have in many colors

Leopard Booties here + here


Cashmere Sweater - on sale! // Leggings
Adidas - obsessed // Apple Watch - must have!


Pink Furry Throw // Art (above bed)

Sweater // Fringe Booties here + here + here
RM Crossbody here + here // Fav AG Denim

Kids Adidas // Stef Adidas + Black Heels

Nude Block Heel - on sale!! // RM Crossbody here + here + here

Studded Heels - I have in nude and black!
FUN Clutches here + here + here + here + here


No comments:

Post a Comment