Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Partners in Crime

These two are funnier than ever lately. They look out for each other and run around the house playing and laughing. Their little conversations crack me up!! I know I always say that, but seriously! It's obvious they love each other and are partners in crime.

They're getting so big lately and it kinda breaks my heart. I love watching them grow and learn, but it also pains me that it's all happening so fast. I swear Blakely was just born. And now here she is walking, talking, singing, and cracking us up all the time!

I asked Ryder what he wanted to be when he grows up (they had "career day" of school today) and he said he wanted to help teeth, like daddy. But then I reminded him that he could do anything and he started to get so excited about the thought of being a "rocket ship guy"!!! Ha. And then his wheels started turning and he realized that he could even be a construction worker if he wanted to - and drive the dump truck and excavators! :)

It's never easy to get these kids dressed and out the door for pictures. But I'm so glad I've made it a priority because every time I get pictures back of my sweet babies, my heart melts. It brings me so much joy to capture them in photos in these younger years. When so much is changing, so often. I love looking back at pictures from just 6 months ago!

All outfit details are linked below. xo

When your sister tries to tickle you... and you're not into it. lol
Ok, listening to their little conversations is maybe my favorite thing in life!
"Gimme a hug" omg. Heart explosions!
They are truly partners in crime. I absolutely love watching them play together and use their imaginations. Just thinking about it might make me cryyyyy. I'm so happy they have each other.
Look at that face. Ha! Focusing hard on that foot pop!
It's much more fun when daddy lifts and throws them. They're getting too big for me!
Photos by Jenna Sparks Photography

My Jacket - great for spring! // Graphic Tee // Necklace
Studded Flats are old - similar here

Blakely's tee // Blakely's Booties
Ryder's Sweatshirt // Jeans


1 comment: