Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Soft Lace Detail + Neutrals

Man, this week is dragging for me over here! I feel like I need a 400 hour nap. And then maybe a Netflix marathon and another nap. Doesn't that sound amazing?? Ha. #momlife Anywho, this lace cut out top is so pretty! The lace in this top really takes this outfit up a notch. I love lace detailing and can't get enough! 

I kept the outfit neutral with my gray Rebecca Minkoff bag (mine is a couple years old, but this one is similar and currently part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale) and my go-to nude sandals. I know I've already mentioned these like 1,000 times, but they really are the sandals I reach for the most - and only $30! If you aren't a heel lover (sometimes I get nervous carrying my kids around while wearing heels - especially when they are really little!) then I would pair these studded sandals with this outfit. They are my FAV. 

I love this denim and they are currently on major sale! Tim recently got me this perfume and I love it!! I never mix it up with my perfume. I have worn the same Chanel perfume since college! But I am loving this one and it's such a great (and cute!) gift. 



No comments:

Post a Comment