Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Kimono + Neutrals

Hey guys! I recently got this adorable kimono  from Anthropologie and it's so good. Sometimes I have a hard time buying pieces like this because they are so memorable. I feel like I can't wear it often because of that. Like people are thinking, there she goes again. Wearing that same dang kimono. Ha! But I realize no one is thinking that and no one really cares. When I do buy special pieces like this, I never regret it. The pieces always seem a bit more special and get worn on special occasions or a fun night out. This piece is so freaking pretty. So many compliments on it! That's one of the great things about having a memorable piece. It stands out! Anthropologie has so many great kimonos, shop them here. I also got this necklace while I was there and now it's on sale! Go figure. It's really pretty. A great neutral statement piece!

Anywho, I decided to pair this gorgeous kimono top with all other neutrals so the kimono remained the focus. Just a plain black tank and my go-to white denim. I've talked about these nude sandals from Target a thousand times, and they remain a top choice for me! Everything is linked below! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment