Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Greenhouse Fun!

A few weeks ago I took the kiddies to a greenhouse and it was so much fun! The flowers were beautiful. The kids also loved riding in the wagons, collecting rocks and then... the bugs! Ryder has never really been a bug lover. He has no feelings either way when he sees bugs around. But Blakely is totally freaked out by anything that resembles a bug! Even if it's just a picture. Ha!! Such a girly girl and I love it. :)

My denim tie sleeve shift dress is from Target! It really is so cute and I'm loving the sleeve detail. Ryder's hat is from Etsy and shorts are from Target. I'm loving the Cat & Jack line. Such cute stuff for boys and girls! Ryder's tee is old (from Carters, similar here). Blakely's denim romper is sold out, but similar here. Her bow is from Loopty Loo Bows

I can't wait to take them back next summer and maybe have them help me plant some flowers at home! I wonder if we will have moved by then and where we'll be?? Crazy to think we won't be here, in our home we thought we'd be in forever. (Well, not forever. But a long time!) You can read about our move here

This summer has been exhausting for us! From sports, summer camps, traveling for karate with the family, the house being on the market (and having two toddlers in general!), we've had a busy summer! Not to mention that both the kiddies birthdays are in July, so I am tired! Ha. But I am desperate to make more summer memories before it slips through my fingers. 

Have you guys ever planted flowers with your kids? What are some of your favorite things to do in the summer with your kids??


No comments:

Post a Comment