Monday, July 10, 2017

Blue Floral Top + Studded Sandals - Denver Style Magazine

This fun and flirty floral top is from Denver Street Boutique! My love for this boutique is real. Denver Street Boutique has the cutest items and Lindsey, the owner, is the cutest ever! I highly recommend shopping her fashion truck. It's darling. 

This denim is so affordable and comfortable. I love the rolled up denim look with sandals. These studded sandals are a favorite of mine and they were a steal from Target! They also come in black. They really are so cute and a beautiful knock off of the Valentino studded sandal for a fraction of the price. My statement necklace is a few years old, but this one is similar! I really like neutral statement pieces like this necklace because you can wear them with anything. I love wearing a bold print with another bold piece (top and necklace combo here). 

I'm really loving white clutches this summer. I will link white clutches below. I also think everyone needs a fun, colorful clutch in their wardrobe to add a pop to your outfit! I will link a few of my favorites below as well. I have an obsession with bags and clutches. They are such a fun final touch on every outfit. 

Click the arrows on either side to scroll through items! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment