Thursday, June 22, 2017

Target, Old Navy, Etsy - Oh My!!

Have I mentioned that I love dressing these kids of mine?? ;) I dread the day that Blakely won't let me dress her. I already have to hold her down to put her hair up. And then I have to sneak in those bows when she isn't looking. Ha! I have a deep love for Etsy shops. I love supporting small shops and always have way too many things in my cart! Who's with me??

I love getting outfits for Blakely from Old Navy. They fit well and are soo cute. I also love the prices and sales! These rolled up little shorts are too cute! 

Ryder (like most boys) is pretty basic. But I love mixing patterns and colors in his wardrobe. I also love these high tops. They are so cute and he can put them on and zip them up by himself. Ryder loves anything black. Ha! So he lovesss these shoes. His tee from Target is only $6! He also has several hats he loves from Tilly's. We are usually in Tilly's to shop for TJ (his favorite store) but we always accidentally find a new hat for Ryder! His shorts are super cool and from H&M. 

Shops I frequent for the kiddies are Old Navy, Target, Etsy, Tilly's and H&M. You can shop my outfit here.

She's always "brushing" my hair. Seemed like a good idea to brush my hair with a pinecone. LOL
My full outfit post here
My turquoise earrings (which I LOVE)






No comments:

Post a Comment