Monday, May 8, 2017

Anthropologie Dress + Turquoise Statement Necklace

Hey guys! This dress from Anthropologie is so cute! It's comfortable and long enough that I still feel comfortable bending over to pick up my kids. I love that it's longer in the back and the soft colors are very pretty. I paired this dress with an old necklace that I love (I wore it during my maternity shoot for Ryder and every time I wear it, it reminds me of those days!) to add a little pop of color. (Similar necklace here and here.)

I know I've mentioned these heels before. I LOVE them. They are a great height and go with everything. I have them in both colors because they are seriously my favorite. :) It's a wonderful copy of the Valentino heel. I highly recommend getting these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment