Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ellie Kai + Studded Sandals

This beautiful top from Ellie Kai convertible top (in "punch") is a new favorite of mine! You guys have to check out their site to see what I'm talking about. Ellie Kai is clothing made-to-order. Seriously, go check them out. Their pieces are so beautifully made and the color of this top I'm wearing is soo pretty! The straps on this top can be worn several ways, so you can switch it up. 

This brand is innovative and designed with real bodies in mind. These pieces are completely customizable. I'm digging this skirt... and LOOK! Something here for your mini. :) SO dang cute!

I paired this bright top with my white denim and nude sandals so the top really pops. I just got these sandals and love the studded detail! This colorful clutch is older but similar looks here and here (I just ordered this one and can't wait to get it!) Everything is linked again below! xo

I hope you all love your Ellie Kai pieces as much as I do! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment