Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Mothers Day Shoot @ Sugar Hill Studio

We did this shoot a couple weeks ago at Suger Hill Studio. Suger Hill Studio has themed setups at this beautiful location. I've always wanted to do it! This is the Mothers Day theme here and I'm SO glad I did this shoot with Jenna. The shoot is obviously set up early so several photographers and people can use this location and set up (I realize Mothers Day is still a couple months away).

I love, love these gorgeous shots and can't wait to frame them to hang in our home. Other than our quick mini shoot with did for Christmas photos (see here), I haven't had time to make my blog or photos, in general, a priority. Now that life is starting to settle down (with getting my job hours figured out and adjusting to our schedule with three kids in new schools, sports, etc) I am excited to have more time to get back into blogging. I have missed this creative outlet so much!

I will link Blakes dresses below (both from Amazon). Setting aside time to get pics with kids is harder now that we have new (longer) school hours and I'm also working two to three days a week. It also takes a lot of energy to plan and do the shoots! Ha. But obviously having up to date pictures of my kids is my love language. ;)

Sugar Hill Studio has this location all set up for shoots! So you literally just show up and it's all ready to go. Quick and easy - and so pretty! Huge thanks to Jenna for making the trip to this studio with us and capturing my babies so beautifully. When I saw these pictures my eyes filled up with tears because I can't believe how lucky I am to be their mommy. My heart is so full!




My lace dress is a few years old from Nordstrom
Similar looks here + here
Blakes lace dress // Blakes feather dress


1 comment: