Friday, July 13, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary SALE!!

Hey guys! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started yesterday and, well -- oops!
Sorry husband!! :):)
You can read my blog post from last year to see how to get a Nordstrom card and WHY the sale is such a great time to stock up on new items for the fall and winter (the sale is only open to card holders now - opens to public on July 20th).


Here are my favorites in the sale this year! It's soo good this year. I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail! :) ALL of these are items I can mix and match and wear on a daily basis. I tried to stick with things I will get a lot of use out of -- instead of shopping the cute dresses and blouses (because I don't wear these items often enough!)

Hope this helps you find some favorites! Snag them before they sell out - items go quick. :)
Happy shopping!











No comments:

Post a Comment