Thursday, September 28, 2017

Crisscrossed Sweater + Gold Flats

This sweater is the prettiest, brightest yellow. Such a fun pop! And the detail on the back is just ...YES! I got this sweater during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and couldn't wait for it to be cool enough to wear it! The bell sleeves are so cute and I love the relaxed fit. This black denim is a favorite of mine. I wear this pair a lot with my kids because it's super stretchy and forgiving when I'm chasing after my monkeys! Such a great price point and I really dig the distressed look. 

These gold flats of mine are a couple years old, but these and these are similar. And I love them both! This gold flat is a classic and will go with everything. Dressing anything up a bit! A great piece for any wardrobe. I love this look because I feel put together but really I am so comfortable! 

This black Rebecca Minkoff handbag is so pretty! I can't get enough of it. It's just a great black basic to have. It looks very similar to the Chanel bag (which is like $5,000!?! or more!). And these black aviators are a must! They are a bit oversized and I love the matte black. They make me feel cool. Ha! Have you guys seen that bumper sticker (usually on a mini van) that says "I used to be cool". LOL I love that sticker. I don't drive a mini van (ew), but I'm thinking of getting that sticker anyway. And just wearing it on my forehead when I'm with my kids in public and I'm covered in cereal, milk stains, I'm sweating and have makeup smeared across my face because my kids are nuts and motherhood is messy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment