Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Gingham Ruffle Sleeve

This striped and gingham ruffle sleeve top is so cute! All the heart eyes! And guess what... It's only $13!! Say whaaaat? I love finding a good deal. I paired this adorable top with these caged strappy heels from Target. They come in a few colors, I want the nude! They are so fun and definitely add a little edge to this outfit. 

I also recently got this layered necklace and love it! It's so dainty and goes with everything. I'm really digging this layered look so much. A few of my other favorite simple necklaces to layer are this Kendra Scott necklace (I also have it in turquoise), this personalized bar necklace and this initial necklace

I've recently been trying to diet. I hate that word. It's almost as bad a "budget". Gag. I actually don't even know if "diet" is the right word. It's more like a change in lifestyle. And I'm not going to lie to you, it's been rough. I have talked a little bit about some of my health issues. I have hypothyroid and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). I was diagnosed eight years ago, but the symptoms and issues have gotten worse over the years. Way worse the past two years. So I am trying to educate myself and learn more about how to properly care for my body. 

I started the keto diet a couple weeks ago and man... It's an adjustment fo sho! I have pinned a lot of stuff about keto diet, recipes, etc on my Pinterest board if you want check it out. I am so hopeful that making these changes will help me to feel better and experience less symptoms! Anyway, I wasn't going to talk about my thyroid and PCOS on the blog, because this isn't a health or food blog in any way. But it's a journey that I am currently on and I like being open and honest with you all - and also appreciate any tips you may have if you've tried keto!?

Thankfully, I have a friend who is also doing keto (she has been incredibly successful!) and I text her like 18 times a day asking random questions about things or sometimes just complaining. Ha! Because this shit is hard. And I'm still kinda pissed that I have to deal with all of this and also just want to eat doooooooonuts. LOL See my problem? ;) So thank God for her kind, listening ear and if any of you are starting your keto journey, I'd love to know! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment